- Largest city in Maricopa county, which is the fastest growing county in the nation (US census bureau)
- 5th largest city in the USA
- Fastest growing city in the US (2019 US Census Bureau)
- Retirement Boom
- Affordable cost of living
- Phoenix Metro Lifestyle
The Equity Land Group Strategy
- ELG to act as concierge service on investor’s behalf
- Land offerings
• Property to be priced well below market value
• Will target pocket listings
• Manage property taxes (secure grazing leases to lower taxes)
- Property specific anticipated hold time determined by team.
Why you should invest
- Highest growth area of the fastest growing city in America.
- Benefit as Bill Gates develops his Smart City and the West Valley continues to grow
- I-11 Corridor will greatly increase property values
- Excellent speculative land opportunity for the smaller investor
- Equity Land Group Concierge Service
- Ideal passive investment
How it works
Qualified investors who reinvest capital gains monies in Opportunity Zone funds will receive reductions on capital gains taxes relative to the years of their investment. Specifically, Investors can defer federal taxes on any recent capital gains until December 31, 2026, reduce that tax payment by up to 15%, and pay as little as zero taxes on potential profits from an Opportunity Fund if the investment is held for 10 years.
What it Is:
The federal Opportunity Zones program (created as part of the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act) allows each state’s governor to nominate up to 25 percent of the qualifying low-income Census tracts as Opportunity Zones. The purpose of Opportunity Zones is to spur economic growth and large-scale development through tax benefits.
What it Means for Our Investors:
- Significantly Increased land values
- Future Marketability
- Potential Buyers: Developers, Real Estate Investors, Businesses, Venture Capital and Private Equity Firms